Woopa Terms of Service
Effective date: Feb 1, 2017
Congratulations mate, you are one of the persons who actually takes the time to make things right by reading this very important document we carefully prepared for you. There are not many people like you this days we must say. This will not be the typical complicated legal nightmare so, let's get started.
- You must be older than 12 years old to use Woopa.
- You may not use the service for any activity that is illegal or otherwise unauthorized.
- You are not allowed to distribute, modify (or to try to modify) or hack the service.
- You are not allowed to keep or obtain copies of the installation files (e.g. apk) for other purposes than install the Service for personal use.
- We continuously develop Woopa: add, modify and remove features. The service can change or be terminated without notice at any time.
- You are solely responsible for your activities while using Woopa.
- We cannot guarantee the security of your data. Data can be lost because of unauthorized entry to or use of the service, hardware or software failure, and other reasons.
Limitation of liability
The service is provided in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty or liability. We will normally not be liable to you for damages arising out of the use or inability to use the service. In particular, we will not take responsibility or liability of:
- Any situation that may arise when Woopa has increased your phone’s battery consumption and you run out of battery.
- Any situation that may arise if someone else uses your phone and gets to see your data.
- The correctness and accuracy of activity and places recognized by Woopa.
- The correctness or existence of the items described by users.
- The guarantee to receive promised items by other users.
- Losing access to your data because of change of phone, restoration of phone backups or any other reason.
Woopa encourage to all user members to keep a healthy and harmonious ecosystem with a friendly language towards others to accomplish a pleasant user experience all the time. Needless to ask for the universal values of kind and respect, Woopa members agree to:
- Be clear and detailed when describing an item so others can easily understand the item you wish to have.
- Evade the use of introductory wording like I want, I wish, I would like, etc. and just go straight to describe the item itself (e.g. Mango smoothie from Cafe123 medium size).
- Be very specific when similar items exist by mentioning color, size, flavor, smell, brand, style, edition, version, etc. (e.g. Perfume AromaABC vanilla smell 50ml edition 2017).
- Request one kind of item in each post when creating a “New Item”. Quantity is not a problem, just be realistic.
- If you wish to receive the same item multiple times or by different people create the same item multiple times.
- Always make sure pictures, websites and other optional information you provide matches perfectly with the description of your items (following the examples above, correct links could be www.gotocafe123.com or www.perfumearomaabc.com).
- You agree to deliver on time and precisely the items you promise to give.
- Canceling many items to your friends may result in banning your account.
- Avoid malicious behavior.
The following acts are considered as malicious behavior and therefore are explicitly prohibited:
- Nudity and sexual content or imagery.
- Child endangerment or abuse content or imagery.
- Contain or facilitate threats, harassment, or bullying.
- Items, instructions or documentation for engaging in violent activities.
- Infringe copyright and trademark when posting an item.
- Posts or comments intended to harass or single out another person for abuse, scam, ridicule or any malicious attack.
- Depict or facilitate violence or other dangerous threats to any person, animal or nature.
- Go against people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
We work hard and put a lot of effort in keeping safeguards against user violations. Woopa users agree to immediately report any encountered unethical user action. Woopa is not, and will not be responsible, for any irresponsible behavior or abuse performed by users within the app. However, Woopa has a zero-tolerance policy against the above mentioned malicious activities. Users performing or involved in any of the above activities will be report it to the appropriate authorities to be judged under their country applicable laws. Woopa reserves the right to penalize, and delete if necessary without previous notification, the Woopa Accounts of those involved in the violation aspects of this terms.
Last updated and effective as of Feb 1, 2017.